At PROMEDE we know the client’s needs, as well as the difficulties they encounter. For this reason, we prepare Body Damage Assessment Reports (VDC) guaranteed by the objectivity and professional rigor of the medical specialist who performs them.
What’s your objective?
The value of the information. Thanks to our efficient file management, permanent communication with companies and with our experts, we ensure that our clients obtain satisfactory results in a timely manner.
What does the Assessment of Body Damage contribute?
A network of medical evaluators throughout the national territory (peninsular, insular and C.A. of Ceuta and Melilla), with continuous quality control from all the requested reports from our headquarters. Specialized monitoring of serious claims.
Diversity of Reports adapted to different needs:
- Legal medical guidance sheets.
- Expert Reports.
- Expert Reports with one or more specialists.
- Expert Opinion.
- Control and monitoring of the injured.
- Baremation of sequels.
- Defense of the Report in Oral Trial.
- Advice to the lawyer.
- Processing of Medical Services, if applicable, for the quickest recovery of the injured.
- Psychological Experts
OUR SERVICES IN BODY DAMAGE ASSESSMENT (VDC)
V.D.C. of injured in traffic accident (R.C. motor vehicles)
V.D.C of injured in accidents covered by the S.O.V.
V.D.C. in accident victims with individual accident policy
V.D.C. injured by accidents with R.C. employer, patrimonial, product …
Temporary Disability Control
Cancellation control in policyholders with I.T.
V.D.C of insured persons with permanent disability coverage
Expert network of medical specialists in the assessment of bodily harm throughout the national territory, to monitor the injured. Issuance of reports aimed at:
- Unespa Subcommittee
- Reasoned response (Law 35/2015) in cases of non-existence of a causal link
- Motivated Offer (Law 35/2015)
- Opinion / Expert report
- Attendance at trial
- Rehabilitation. Prosthesis / orthosis cases,
- Products to support autonomy.
- Future healthcare expenses. Adequate for calculating the property losses of Law 35/2015
Specialized follow-ups with a network of premium experts for serious cases, with extensive expert experience.
- Reports supplemented with rating scales / clinical guidelines.
- Files supervised in expert sessions.
- Forensic Biomechanics Reports for the reconstruction of complex accidents.
- Predictive Models based on Artificial Intelligence, own development
- Actuarial Reports Law 35/2015.
- Training by medical specialists in VDC, other specialties …
- Process audits and monitoring
- Euro-VDC. Collaboration with other European cabinets for VDC of foreign injured.